Subaru Repair and Auto Service in Indianapolis
Experienced drivers know that a well-maintained Subaru sedan, SUV, hatchback, or wagon can drive on for thousands of miles beyond their lesser-serviced counterparts. These vehicles easily pass the 100,000-mile and 200,000 -mile marks, frequently with nothing more than basic, routine maintenance; some particularly well-loved cars even stroll right on past 300,000 miles! Now that's a good investment.
Choosing the right Subaru Service Center is an important part of keeping your car in great shape. From oil changes and brake repair to tire rotations and Indiana State Inspections, it pays to trust your vehicle to the professionals. At Falcone Subaru, we offer a stellar experience, genuine Subaru parts, and a host of awesome advantages for drivers all across Indianapolis, Zionsville, Terre Haute, Brownsburg, Plainfield IN, and beyond!
If you're tired of generic service and an impersonal feel, then let our expert team change the way you feel about auto maintenance, with great benefits like:
- No dealer or documentation fees
- Key drop-off and pick-up available even after hours
- New service write-up bays exclusively for our Subaru customers
- Convenient service hours on Saturdays
- Loaner car fleet available for customers
- Shuttle Service to downtown Indianapolis
- Family-oriented, stress-free environment
- Straight-forward pricing; no gimmicks or tricks
- Convenient Business Center
- Child's play area to keep your children safe and occupied while conducting business
- Comfortable waiting lounge with refreshments and coffee
- Wi-Fi throughout the dealership
- In-house Subaru Senior Master Technician: Jerry Fraley
So if you want the best for you, the best for your car, and the best for your future, schedule your service appointment today with Falcone Subaru!